- after a year of invitro fertility, riley had done none other than the impossible and had her very own baby. it was the worst nine months of her life, from getting sick every morning to having the worst pains you could physically endure. nine months of carrying a baby was long enough for riley; and the day had finally came and gone slow enough for even her. a baby boy had been brought into the world by the both of them, and riley couldn't be happier. -
- - - - - - -
- 6 o clock came early in the morning by hearing the sound of the new baby, easton's cry. one of the three guest rooms had been transformed into a nursery fit for only the best baby in the world; none other than her own baby. a grunt escaping from her lips, riley rubbed her tired eyes and flipped the sheets off of her to tend to easton's needs. her baby weight was completely gone to intense cardio and a physical trainer, and the only thing that was really bad about being a mother now was waking up every three hours to a two month old. -
- demi was trying to get out of her relationship with joe, but it just seemed imposible whenever she tried to bring it up around him. joe was a great husband, but demi wasn't happy with them. lately, he seemed to talk more and more about children and demi just seemed to get more and more detached from joe. -
- - - - - -
- demi had just gotten home from a good workout at the gym. fresh out of the shower, demi put a pair of semi-high waisted shorts on and a low back white tank to go throughout the day with. joe had left early for chicago before demi had left the bed, and his brother nick was supposed to come over and help move the living room furniture into their brand new house. demi would never admit it to her husband's face, but she had always thought her brother-in-law was very handsome.
i'm about to vanish for a couple, i went ahead and published this. ♥ @ohlookitskristen
- elliot had just gotten out of the shower with her light blonde hair still soaking wet. the water droplets were still easing down her back whenever she heard the doors of the tour bus pop open. her dad hadn't known she had spent the last couple of nights in justin's bus, and she didn't plan on letting him know for future references. she was scared to death that he would eventually find out and then she would be forced to go home. -